Specializing in Pool Equipment:
Pool Pumps, Heaters, Automation, Smartphone Upgrades, Electric Heatpumps, Filters, Salt Systems, Plumbing, Electrical, and Expert Diagnostics.
We Offer Better Pricing with Longer Warranties, Trustworthy Advice, and Fast Installation Times.
Call or Text Today
We are open and ready to help:
California Contractors License #1010415
Serving-- Sacramento area cities including:
What we're doing to help prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Upon Request: We will arrive wearing masks and gloves and will maintain distance from your family to help prevent any spread of the virus.
- We are providing free virtual estimates for pool work using photos you've sent via text messages which limits onsite visits to your home.
Why we believe we're the best choice for your pool equipment needs...
We spend 100% of our time, 6 days a week with pool equipment. We are really good at what we do. Our workmanship is the absolute best, I make sure of that. Our jobs go smoothly and mistakes are rarely made.
We install equipment properly so we don't void your warranties or pose safety hazards. We take the time to match the right equipment for you and your pools setup. We set everything up and show you how to use it. Any questions? We always answer any follow-up questions fast!
Read Marla B.'s review of The Pool Pump Pros on Yelp
While other companies only deal with one brand so they can get perks, we offer all four of the major brands and every model available so you will always receive the best options for your quote.
Unlike other service companies. We work with all four of the major pool equipment manufactures. Instead of forcing you to buy a brand that may not be the best setup for your pool/spa, we take the time to get the details of your pool, the setup, your needs, any future updates, and your budget to come up with the best package for you. We are not locked in or partial to any brand. They are all great, we use them everyday. Make sure you call us first, or last before making a decision and we'll give you an unbiased, professional opinion of what we think. We have seen thousands of pools and know what works.
Brand New Variable Speed Pumps, install Included, and up to a 4 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Online Warranties are only 60 days for trade grade models. We carry the Newest, 3 & 4 Year Warranty, Trade Grade Pumps that you can't get online. Manufacturers have learned they only want pros purchasing and installing equipment.
**CA Title 20 Energy laws requires that a Multi-speed/ Variable speed pump be installed when your existing pump has gone bad. This has now become federal law in 2021.** Update 07/14/2021... Manufacturers like Pentair have discontinued producing single speed pumps. All pumps are now variable speed to comply with energy laws.
Read Evelina K.'s review of The Pool Pump Pros on Yelp
Did you know, aside from your homes A/C unit, your pool pump uses more power than all of your homes appliances combined! The numbers are surprising...The average single speed pool pump uses 2100 watts while running everyday for 4-6 hours a day. That is like having 21 100-watt Edison style light bulbs on everyday. Don't worry about the kiddos leaving lights on... your pool pump uses way more than that...
New Variable Speed pumps are like Hybrid cars. Its a completely different motor design. On low speed they use about 250 watts of power and you can't even hear them running. Its like trading in an old 1970's car for a new Tesla. When do you want to stop handing money over to the power company and start saving?
Your pool equipment units are appliances just like refrigerators, washers/dryers, and microwaves. They will generally last about 10-15 years before the cost to repair often outweighs a new replacement. The good thing is all of the new models are much more efficient yet perform better, run quieter, and include many new features. You'll be very happy with the new improved systems.
Why Pool Pump Pros is the Leader for Pool Pumps, Heaters, Filters, Controls, Upgrades, Equipment Remodels, and Diagnostics in the Desert Region
Why you should think twice about having your pool guy install or repair your pools equipment:
Pool Service people are hard workers. I know I've been there.
Pool Service people are hard workers. I know I've been there.
- But...they spend 95% of their time cleaning pools and 5% of their time repairing or installing new equipment. They really never get the experience or gain the knowledge needed in this day in age.
- Most of the time, they will tell you which new pump, heater, or filter you need but they ignore all of the other options and you end up with the wrong one.
- The workmanship is often scary. I see SO MANY improper repairs and installs. Most of which voided the warranty of the new item and posed serious safety hazards like electrical shock. Even the pictures they post on their profiles which I assume is their best work I pick apart. I would never let my techs leave a job like that.
- Most do not have a Swimming Pool specific contractors license. Maybe a business license. But the law requires that anything over $500 requires a CSLB license and bond insurance.
- They don't carry the necessary tools, parts, accessories, or supplies needed to do the job right so they take shortcuts and the job is not done right. A truck can only hold so much. Pool Cleaners use all of their space for chemicals and cleaning equipment. The amount of supplies and tools I have on my repair only truck takes up every inch of space. There is just no way you can do both repairs and cleaning without having a dedicated truck for each.
- Lastly a lot of them overcharge. I get calls all the time from clients who said their pool person quoted them XYZ for a new pump or heater for example. After gathering some information. I often times find that was the wrong unit for the job to begin with and they were overcharging for the job. They don't think you'll check around and you'll do whatever they say, so they charge whatever they want. It's sad but true and a regular occurrence.
Read Phillip C.'s review of The Pool Pump Pros on Yelp